Lappish Hut Evening
Evening starts with starters. There is a traditional finnish river boat made as a table and it is filled with many different kind of dishes. You will find delicacies like reindeer ribs, reindeer tongue,
warmsmoked salmon, lappish cheese and local breads, just to mention few.
For the main course we serve delicious reindeer stew with mashed potatoes. Reindeer stew is traditionally served with lingonberries and pickles.
After the main course we serve you black pot coffee or tea with dessert.
Dinner includes water and home-made non-alcoholic beer. From our ”minibar” you can buy drinks like beer, cider, wine, some hard
liquors and soft drinks.
Dinner includes so many things to taste that we can guarantee you won’t go back home feeling hungry. Rumor tells that somebody had to be rolled out from the hut after eating a bit too much…
Price: 45€ / person, children from 4 to 13 years 36€
- Starter warm Mushroom soup
- Green mixed salad
- Salad seed mix
- Potato salad
- Reindeer ribs in house marinade
- Reindeer tongue
- Lappish cheese (squeaky cheese)
- Slightly salted Rainbow Trout with Juniper Berry
- Deep-fried marinated Small Whitefish
- Tartar Sauce
- Lohitörstetti – Salmon mousse
- Local breads
- Warm Finnish root vegetables
- Reindeer meatballs
- Reindeer ribs with marinade a la Maison
- Mashed potatoes
- Sautéed reindeer / Sautéed vegetarian chips
- Pickled cucumber
- Black pot coffee or tea
- Wildberry pudding, Crowberry sauce